1. Utilize local humanities and historical resources
Hakka culture park, botanical garden, science education hall, art gallery, museum, library, local monuments, etc. Taipei has rich cultural and historical resources, and children have unlimited possibilities for exploration.
2. Ex situ teaching
Learning is not limited to the campus. Taiwan has a rich natural landscape and a one-semester ex-study teaching. The children living in Taipei City have the opportunity to learn in the natural environment, experience it for themselves, see it with their own eyes, and touch nature with their own hands. secret.
3. Teacher training program
(1) On-campus training
- The Association is dedicated to the training of teachers in this institution. In particular, the Institute conducts complete teacher training and refresher courses to support teachers in continuing to improve their teaching. Each school year is fixed for internal teacher training during the winter and summer vacations. It is a week of winter vacation and three weeks of summer vacation. Other autumn and spring vacations are subject to additional requirements.
- The internal team members of the school have their own strengths. They conduct regular teacher meetings on a regular basis (weekly), and discuss the teaching topics on a regular basis. Each year, the second teacher and responsibility team conduct consensus meetings; organize multiple parent schools and professional sharing among members, expecting The entire school community grew together.
- Each teacher opens the classroom twice a semester, and the whole school teacher enters the class to observe the class. On the same day, the teacher meeting shares the discussion. The partners learn from each other and implement the lecture, class, and class steps.
- Regularly attend teaching classes by senior teaching tutors at home and abroad, provide individual teaching guidance, and discuss the direction of the teaching plan.
(2) Off-campus training
A. Provide subsidies to encourage teachers to participate in off-campus study and further study activities.
B. Actively participate in international education related conferences.
4. Student counseling and special needs
(1) General Student Counseling: Student Counseling is the responsibility of the teacher with the main teacher. If necessary, discuss with the class teachers at the class, or refer to the teacher meeting and colleagues to discuss the coaching strategy. They will also consult the counseling room of the school.
(2) Special student counseling: In principle, the institution does not accept special students because of the lack of special student counseling resources.
5. Teaching field
The current status of this institution is based on the “Administrative Contract for the Use of Public Housing in Public Utilities in Taipei City” signed by this institution and the Toyota Bridge. The agency currently rents a total of 14 Yuyu classrooms from the National Bridge, with a total construction area of 1515.45 square meters. The following picture); On April 25, 108, the phoenix bridge Guoxiao agreed to add another classroom to the institution for use. Therefore, there will be 15 classrooms starting in August, 108.
6. Off-campus field
In addition to the classroom space rented to the National Bridge, the agency is actively using the public resources and venues outside the school to promote the quality of teaching and maintain the balanced development of students' physical and mental health.
(1) Make good use of the surrounding environment of the National Elementary School of the Firefly Bridge to meet the student activity space.
A. The vicinity of the Riverside venue of the Cascade Bridge, including basketball courts and tennis courts, can be used as a physical activity teaching activity, and can also use the riverside venue for running fitness training. The institution currently handles the first-ninth grade experimental education, and has flexibly applied the riverside venue resources. For example, during the morning break from 10:00 to 10:40, the students are led by the main teacher to the riverside for activities; another physical class The basketball court on the riverside venue is also used to teach ball games.
B. The Pontiac Junior National Park is adjacent to the Youth Park, making good use of the youth park activity area and facilities (such as swimming pools). At present, the youth park resources have been used for outdoor activities and physical classes. When teaching activities are held in the youth park, teachers will lead the students on foot.
(2) Use various museums and cultural and educational facilities in Taipei to meet the needs of various specialized teaching fields.
In order to break through the limitations of the existing teaching field, the teachers of each department make good use of various museums and cultural and educational facilities in Taipei, including various facilities such as art, humanities, geography, history, science, and astronomy. It not only overcomes the limited challenges of the institution in the specialist classrooms, but also enhances students' vision, enhances their interest and enthusiasm through the teaching of ex situ, and maintains the quality of teaching and achieves teaching objectives.