TuitionWritten by Super User
The tuition fees for this institution are explained below:
- Each academic year is divided into four seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter. The autumn and winter seasons are the last semester, and the spring and summer seasons are the next semester. The fees for tuition and fees are as follows:
(1) Grades 1 to 2: NTD 80,000 for tuition and miscellaneous fees per semester; NTD160,000 for each academic year (four school quarters).
(2) Grades 3 to 6: NTD 90,000 for tuition and miscellaneous fees per semester; NTD 180,000 for each academic year (four school quarters).
(3) Grades 7 to 12: NTD 100,000 for each semester; NTD 200,000 for each academic year (four school quarters)
- When the same parent (meaning the same legal representative) has more than two children attending the institution at the same time, some tuition and fees are reduced, as following:
(1) When two children are enrolled at the same time, the second child's tuition and fees are reduced by 20%.
(2) At the same time, when three children are enrolled, the second child's tuition and miscellaneous fees will be reduced by 20%, and the third child's tuition and fees will be reduced by 40%.
(3) When there are more than four children studying at the same time, the second child's tuition and miscellaneous fees will be reduced by 20%, and the third child's tuition and fees will be reduced by 40%. The fourth and above children will be free of tuition and fees.
- Autumn & winter term
- Transfer to other school before 31 July will get 90% of refund.
- Transfer to other school between 1 August and 30 September will get 60% of refund.
- Transfer to other school between 1 October and winter opening day will get 30% of refund.
- Transfer to other school after winter term starts( include opening day) will get no refund.
- Spring & summer term
- Transfer to other school before spring opening day will get 90% of refund.
- Transfer to other school between spring opening day and 31 March will get 60% of refund.
- Transfer to other school between 1 April and summer opening day will get 30% of refund.
- Transfer to other school after summer term starts( include opening day) will get no refund.
- This policy is implemented after discussion at meeting, any revision in the future will be so as well.
Admission ProcedureWritten by
To choose another education system, you must go through a thorough understanding and reflection. You need to understand another educational philosophy, know your expectations for education, and your expectations for your children. You also need to think about why you want to choose another education system. Knowing the expectations match the chosen educational philosophy or not. Only after a complete understanding and reflection then a responsible and firm decision can be made.
Why Waldorf education? Does Waldorf education philosophy match your expectations? On December 1, 2016, CommonWealth Education Media and Publishing website published an article titled "Senior Waldorf Teacher Answers the 9 Most Wanted Questions Parents Want to Know". The content is brief and to the point. It can help you to further understand the core concepts and characteristics of Waldorf education and guide you to further think about "why?" The article talks about how to choose a school. It relies on parents to know the school in many ways. In addition to the introduction on Facebook and the website, through actual conversation and interaction, it can improve the mutual understanding. This is also one of the purposes of our enrollment seminar and interview. We are looking forward to your participation in the enrollment seminar and get to know Taipei Steiner closely.
The core of the Taipei Steiner Education Association (hereinafter referred to as the Association), is to practice early childhood education services, school-age education, and Waldorf education teacher training based on the Waldorf education concept, so as to promote Waldorf education in Taipei. In order to implement the vision of the association - "to make Waldorf education take root downward, spread branches upward, and inspire people's inner strength to practice truth, goodness and kindness".
The Association applied to the Taipei City Government Bureau of Education to establish an experimental education institution in accordance with the "Implementation Regulations for Non-School Type Experimental Education at the Educational Stage Below Senior Secondary Schools", and was approved by the Taipei City Government Bureau of Education in March 2017. Taipei Steiner Education Institution (hereinafter referred to as this institution) is to continue the affairs of this association and move towards the goal of providing a complete and consistent Waldorf education form grade one to twelfth. In line with the trend of modern society, it focuses on students' exploration creativity, life social ability and independent thinking ability. It cultivates the ability of problem-solving and know your own characteristics, also care for others, society and natural ecology, and build an independent and responsible personality.
We also hope that every parent who joins Taipei Steiner is a partner who works hard for their children's education, understands the Waldorf education philosophy together, and is willing to work with other partners to support the development of Taipei Steiner. In daily life, parents should be willing to actively develop a meaningful family life that can help children grow, have quality parent-child time every day, establish a regular family schedule, provide a healthy and nutritionally balanced diet, increase time for outdoor activities, and try to avoid children watching TV and playing any electronic media product, cooperate with teachers to cultivate children with both morality and knowledge, and balanced physical and mental development.
- Our FACEBOOK Page
We will regularly update the Facebook fan page to share our updates, including classes, student activities, parenting lecture information, teacher training, etc.
- Enrollment Seminar
We hold at least 2-3 enrollment seminars per year, and relevant information will be announced on the Facebook page and our official website.
How to Enroll
Since 2018, you must attend the enrollment seminar before you can apply for the admissions interview. The purpose of the interview is to let the teacher team get to know the parents and children, and also to let the parents have a better understanding of our educational philosophy, experimental education plan and our teaching quality of our institution. It is not to examine the ability or performance of the students. We are welcoming children from different families and personalities. Race, religion, social classes will not be use as the admission standard. Our teachers will based on their profession and experiences to decide whether the students being admitted or not.
New Student and Transfer Student Enrollment Procedure
Enrollment Seminar->Fill in Interview Application Form->Confirm and Inform Interview schedule->Enrollment Interview->Inform Interview Result